amXor

Blogging about our lives online.

2.09.2010

CompTia A+ - Exam Objectives

I've downloaded the exam objectives for the CompTia A+ certification, which includes two tests, 220-701 Essentials and 220-702 Practical Application.
I've also taken the practice tests on CompTia's site and got 6 out of 7 on the 701 exam and 5 out of 7 on the 702. As I guessed, my shortcomings are Microsoft centred. Since I have not owned and operated a Windows PC for several years now, this will have to be my primary study area in obtaining this certification. It's not that the subject matter is completely unknown to me, but the problem is that most of the time when I troubleshoot a PC I have no idea in the end how I solved the problem or if it was permanently fixed.
Maybe the better course would be going for the Linux+ certification instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Labels

Followers

andyvanee.com

Files