amXor

Blogging about our lives online.

7.17.2010

New Templates!

If you've been paying attention, which you haven't, I've changed my site layout. Now it kind of looks like my www.andyvanee.com site and my amxor.blogspot.com site are kind of the same thing.

I did this by yanking the guts out of both and using inline HTML for everything. The template headers and layouts weren't very flexible in Google Sites or Blogger, so I finally scrapped them entirely and put my own header in the content section. I also found a little css hack to get rid of the Blogger nav bar. By what I've read it's not against the rules but, we'll see.

Also I've generated some nifty images for the headers by playing around with Gimp's IFS Fractal patch. What can't fractals do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Labels

Followers

andyvanee.com

Files